Newbie trying to program effects

Hi all, I am attempting to program effects on a Road Hog. I want to create an effect that the lights start pointed straight down then tilt up facing the audience and panning back around to the stage. I have my fixtures (8 Mac 2ks) seperated by odd and even and the even ones have the Pan inverted. I am able to easily record this as a cue but is it possible to record this to an effect palette so I can have it repeat itself instead of just being a single movement to its ending position?? Also when creating an effect to program movement are the only options using the various sine waves or can the console track your movement and then you some how make the movement repeat how does that work? Hope this makes sense.
Parents
  • i think i get what your saying... so your saying 8 lights pointing on the stage... tilt up into crowd... then you would want them to partially circle back around to the final position??

if so sounds to me like you would make an effect that does just that, then (and for the life of me without being on my console at the moment i cant remember) tell it to play the effect only once with no repition..

anyone correct me if im wrong, without my console and lights im pretty much useless
  • i think i get what your saying... so your saying 8 lights pointing on the stage... tilt up into crowd... then you would want them to partially circle back around to the final position??

if so sounds to me like you would make an effect that does just that, then (and for the life of me without being on my console at the moment i cant remember) tell it to play the effect only once with no repition..

anyone correct me if im wrong, without my console and lights im pretty much useless
Children
No Data
Related