Bug Report (b3148) Copy Frames

WH3+DP8000

When I copy framing values using PIG+Copy and PIG+Record the desktop crashes, but can be restarted using PIG+Open+Backspace.
The same happens using basic copy&paste with mouse.
Parents
  • Ah yes. Hog3 only. Just got back behind a H3 this morning and sure enough this reproduces. I am logging a bug right now. Thanks for the report Sami. I don't know if this will get squeezed into 3.2.1 or not. We want to deliver the patch by the end of the week as it contains lots of valuable fixes and every new defect we take on extends our development and test cycle but I'll see what I can do as it seems to occur with right click copy/paste as well.
  • Ah yes. Hog3 only. Just got back behind a H3 this morning and sure enough this reproduces. I am logging a bug right now. Thanks for the report Sami. I don't know if this will get squeezed into 3.2.1 or not. We want to deliver the patch by the end of the week as it contains lots of valuable fixes and every new defect we take on extends our development and test cycle but I'll see what I can do as it seems to occur with right click copy/paste as well.
Children
No Data
Related