enttec dmx interface

hI

I wanted to know, if DMX USB PRO INTERFACE ENTTEC is COMPATIBLE WITH THE SOFTWARE HOG 3 PC.
THANKS!
Parents
  • I have the same Enttec box and it works with a PC. and any DMX software. It is just a matter of setting up the network. I use it to control LD assistant visualizer with my Hog PC system.
    However the new LD assistant releasing any day now will work with Hog PC and grand MA directly just like WYSIWYG so will not longer need the box. With that new release, WYSIWYG will slowly fade away. Autocad always has dominated when doing plots. Now it will dominate visualization as well. Vectorworks is a joke.
  • I have the same Enttec box and it works with a PC. and any DMX software. It is just a matter of setting up the network. I use it to control LD assistant visualizer with my Hog PC system.
    However the new LD assistant releasing any day now will work with Hog PC and grand MA directly just like WYSIWYG so will not longer need the box. With that new release, WYSIWYG will slowly fade away. Autocad always has dominated when doing plots. Now it will dominate visualization as well. Vectorworks is a joke.
Children
No Data
Related