Hog 3 Fixture Builder revisited

Here we are again after several months since the last time I asked about this.
We as lighting designers and programmers are handed a number of off brand fixtures last minute that have to be either installed or used on an event. We need a software package or major improvements to the fixture builder on the Hog.
When building fixtures, I even go look at other fixtures similar to it to help in the creation of the new library. However there are certain fields where you enter information that will not allow you to save the file unless the information is correct. And without some better way of confirming the information is correct, we bang our heads against the wall trying to get this stuff done.
The fix all is not sending one person the fixture info and waiting for a library.
The fix is however providing us with the proper tools(information, software, education) to get our jobs done!
How long do we have to wait for something? Been asking, calling for over 2 yrs about this.
Also the same with a remote focus capability. How about an app for a tablet or an android phone? Not asking for a free hand out here. Happy to pay for one.
Thanks
Parents
  • ... they never have been that good like a lib that has been build by HES-Stuff.
    More common fixtures or new fixtures are avialable really fast.

Hi all

yes the team does a great job but some correction wishes eg clay packy 1500 or gpl impression zoom 15chnl mode (the reset)
    are in the forum since weeks

for myself : i create my one fixtures ( carefully in the builder )
    and the last 8 fixtures i got no freesing desk
    and since i found a solution to merge more than 1 self createt fixture
    this is my way for a quick correction or create

thumbs up
    maikel
  • ... they never have been that good like a lib that has been build by HES-Stuff.
    More common fixtures or new fixtures are avialable really fast.

Hi all

yes the team does a great job but some correction wishes eg clay packy 1500 or gpl impression zoom 15chnl mode (the reset)
    are in the forum since weeks

for myself : i create my one fixtures ( carefully in the builder )
    and the last 8 fixtures i got no freesing desk
    and since i found a solution to merge more than 1 self createt fixture
    this is my way for a quick correction or create

thumbs up
    maikel
Children
No Data
Related