Suck/Merge error

I've had this problem thru many software updates. If I merge changes into a cue and then later select the fixtures and suck the values it jumps to the previously merged value(the values I had saved before the last time I merged). This has only happened on the fixtures with sub-intensitys such as spacelights and Image 85's. I have only had it affect the sub-intensitys. Here's an example: Say I have spacelight burning at 1 globe in a cue 1 then I change it to 6 globes and merge it into cue 1. Then when I select the the spacelight and suck it jumps back to 1 globe. Say with this example there in only 1 cue.
This doesn't happen all the time. Seems like it happens later in the day.

I'm running 3.1.9 with hog pc as a server and hog 3 and tablet as clients and DP2000.
Thanks in advance for any help!!
Parents
  • Michael
    I have uploaded my show file. It actually started happening first thing this morning. My new work-a-round is when I do merge info I do it twice: merge 1 enter merge 1 enter.

I also have another problem but will start another thread but incase it has to do with this I'll give you a brief explanation. When I go to back up a show my my hog PC hangs up(does not respond) for a minute when I hit the SHOW button(in setup bar). Sometime after I do the backup then it doesn't run right. Won't release or play cue.
    I do have a network drive that mapped into the server that I never have hooked up anymore but it doesn't look for that till after it unsticks. Yesterday I didn't experience the hang up but I had already powered off my DP2000 and switch. This isn't a big deal just wanted to give you a heads up.
    Thanks
  • Michael
    I have uploaded my show file. It actually started happening first thing this morning. My new work-a-round is when I do merge info I do it twice: merge 1 enter merge 1 enter.

I also have another problem but will start another thread but incase it has to do with this I'll give you a brief explanation. When I go to back up a show my my hog PC hangs up(does not respond) for a minute when I hit the SHOW button(in setup bar). Sometime after I do the backup then it doesn't run right. Won't release or play cue.
    I do have a network drive that mapped into the server that I never have hooked up anymore but it doesn't look for that till after it unsticks. Yesterday I didn't experience the hang up but I had already powered off my DP2000 and switch. This isn't a big deal just wanted to give you a heads up.
    Thanks
Children
No Data
Related