Views 3.2.1

Hi,
Is there an issue when recording views that the "views" directory window is also recorded into the view.
So record a new view in an empty slot,close thew view directory , select the view and the view directory window comes to the front and has to be closed again.
Am i missing something?

Regards Cormac
Parents
  • [QUOTE=cormacjack;57248]Hey Marty,
    This was not the default behaviour prior to s/w 3.2.0
    Or not as i remember anyway?
    Having the views directory default to be being fronted & part of
    Your recorded view is not very useful ?

Thanks c

I agree it is a pain if you don't want it there, but I'm pretty sure it has always been this way on Hog-3.
    Best thing to do is make sure the Views Directory is closed when you want to record a new View.
    Then hold RECORD and select an empty slot from the Views toolbar on the top left screen.

I typically only Open the Views directory to Copy or Move Views to different locations as well as to change options (additive vs non-additive, etc).

Hope this helps. :)
  • [QUOTE=cormacjack;57248]Hey Marty,
    This was not the default behaviour prior to s/w 3.2.0
    Or not as i remember anyway?
    Having the views directory default to be being fronted & part of
    Your recorded view is not very useful ?

Thanks c

I agree it is a pain if you don't want it there, but I'm pretty sure it has always been this way on Hog-3.
    Best thing to do is make sure the Views Directory is closed when you want to record a new View.
    Then hold RECORD and select an empty slot from the Views toolbar on the top left screen.

I typically only Open the Views directory to Copy or Move Views to different locations as well as to change options (additive vs non-additive, etc).

Hope this helps. :)
Children
No Data
Related