Midi Viewer

Thanks for implementing this. It's these little enhancements that save me hours on shows.

Ross
Parents
  • The MIDI viewer is just a simplified version of the Event viewer that's preconfigured to show only MIDI activity.

If you open the Event viewer, you should be able to see MIDI activity from any console on the network. Right click in the header and choose "sources" to change what messages you see if the MIDI data is getting lost in the flood. There are a ton of options, but I believe MIDI is under the "Critical" tab.

I don't have two consoles in front of me at the moment to test this, but I'm pretty sure it will work.
  • The MIDI viewer is just a simplified version of the Event viewer that's preconfigured to show only MIDI activity.

If you open the Event viewer, you should be able to see MIDI activity from any console on the network. Right click in the header and choose "sources" to change what messages you see if the MIDI data is getting lost in the flood. There are a ton of options, but I believe MIDI is under the "Critical" tab.

I don't have two consoles in front of me at the moment to test this, but I'm pretty sure it will work.
Children
No Data
Related