Rackmount Boot Mode

I'm trying to load 3.2.2 on my rackmount 3 backup system and cannot get the unit into boot mode. Neither USB keyboard nor programmer widget prevent standard boot up. When the new software disc is in drive at start up the console cannot complete start up procedure at all. Any ideas?
Parents
  • I can get to boot menu with the keyboard as long as there is no CD in drive. If I start the console with drive empty, I get to boot mode, I choose full install, close the disc drive with 3.2.2 update inside, hit YES and as the drive starts to spin the console shuts down and starts up again, taking me back to the boot mode start up screen. I know the update works because I updated my primary console already. The drive seems to be triggering a reboot. Is that clearer?
  • I can get to boot menu with the keyboard as long as there is no CD in drive. If I start the console with drive empty, I get to boot mode, I choose full install, close the disc drive with 3.2.2 update inside, hit YES and as the drive starts to spin the console shuts down and starts up again, taking me back to the boot mode start up screen. I know the update works because I updated my primary console already. The drive seems to be triggering a reboot. Is that clearer?
Children
No Data
Related