Intensity Effect

I have 10 mac 250 entour's and am trying to do an intensity effect where they do a smooth fade from 20 percent to 100 percent and back. I want to do this in the fx engine and not cues. Ive tried everything i can think of and i cant seem to make it work. Any ideas? I am using hog 3pc
Parents
  • When you create an effect palette you want to make sure your recording as a "global" palette (applies to every fixture type with that parameter) or a "per type" palette (applies to every fixture of that type ie all your Mac 250s). To do this you make your effect like you want, hit the record button, and look at the bottom of the right hand screen. There is a bar with a bunch of options. Hit the "more" button and you will see the modifiers that i described at the beginning. After selecting the modifier you want then hit enter or select the palette button you want to record to. If you need more information on this look at section 17.6 in the hog manual (Page 192 here)
  • When you create an effect palette you want to make sure your recording as a "global" palette (applies to every fixture type with that parameter) or a "per type" palette (applies to every fixture of that type ie all your Mac 250s). To do this you make your effect like you want, hit the record button, and look at the bottom of the right hand screen. There is a bar with a bunch of options. Hit the "more" button and you will see the modifiers that i described at the beginning. After selecting the modifier you want then hit enter or select the palette button you want to record to. If you need more information on this look at section 17.6 in the hog manual (Page 192 here)
Children
No Data
Related