Intensity Effect

I have 10 mac 250 entour's and am trying to do an intensity effect where they do a smooth fade from 20 percent to 100 percent and back. I want to do this in the fx engine and not cues. Ive tried everything i can think of and i cant seem to make it work. Any ideas? I am using hog 3pc
Parents
  • [QUOTE=tymon;58218]no, not really - size should be 40%.
    Thanks for clarifying that. I couldn't remember if the size was adjusted around the center point or if it was the total amplitude. >.<

[QUOTE=tymon;58218]btw. "center value - size" effect programming, while fine for position effects, does not work so well with other attributes. just try to build a cmy fade from salmon pink to deep lavender. we should definitely have a possibility to use top and bottom values; and to use pallettes as such..

I completely agree with this. I would love to have the ability to create effects with start/stop points instead of midpoints/amplitudes for things like colors and gobos. I know HES has been saying there is an effect engine rework coming soon so I'm hoping this makes it into that.
  • [QUOTE=tymon;58218]no, not really - size should be 40%.
    Thanks for clarifying that. I couldn't remember if the size was adjusted around the center point or if it was the total amplitude. >.<

[QUOTE=tymon;58218]btw. "center value - size" effect programming, while fine for position effects, does not work so well with other attributes. just try to build a cmy fade from salmon pink to deep lavender. we should definitely have a possibility to use top and bottom values; and to use pallettes as such..

I completely agree with this. I would love to have the ability to create effects with start/stop points instead of midpoints/amplitudes for things like colors and gobos. I know HES has been saying there is an effect engine rework coming soon so I'm hoping this makes it into that.
Children
No Data
Related