Intensity Effect

I have 10 mac 250 entour's and am trying to do an intensity effect where they do a smooth fade from 20 percent to 100 percent and back. I want to do this in the fx engine and not cues. Ive tried everything i can think of and i cant seem to make it work. Any ideas? I am using hog 3pc
Parents
  • [QUOTE=colesullivan32;59033] I have a problem with a lot of effects where it cycles through but pauses for a second or two and then starts again. Is there anyway to eliminate this "gap"?

there are 2 possiblities: either

1) the effect hits the extreme value for that attribute

or

2) the length parameter of the effect is set to less than 100%

[QUOTE=colesullivan32;59033]I was thinking that path would fix this but it has never worked for me. I guess could someone explain what the path section of the engine is and how to use it.

i think nick hunt did an excellent job explaining what path is.
  • [QUOTE=colesullivan32;59033] I have a problem with a lot of effects where it cycles through but pauses for a second or two and then starts again. Is there anyway to eliminate this "gap"?

there are 2 possiblities: either

1) the effect hits the extreme value for that attribute

or

2) the length parameter of the effect is set to less than 100%

[QUOTE=colesullivan32;59033]I was thinking that path would fix this but it has never worked for me. I guess could someone explain what the path section of the engine is and how to use it.

i think nick hunt did an excellent job explaining what path is.
Children
No Data
Related