urgent network question server & client tracking

Hello All

I want to make a simple network setup, with a IPC as server and tablet as client, but how do i get them to track/follow each other.

They are both still running 3.21, diffrent net numbers only IPC as server.
Parents
  • [QUOTE=ShrunkenNed;58663]If you just want failover (console backup) put both on the same network, different net numbers and 'run server' on both.

If you want full tracking (chosen page, chosen master, playback state), put both on same network, and SAME net number. Only have to run one as server, but can do both if you wish.

Page 78 in the manual has further detail

Thanks, sadly I already tried these settings without luck, I don,t get the IPC and the Tablet to do full tracking, If I select a group on the tablet and @ full the IPC doesn,t even know its turned on and it can,t be cleared or recorded.
  • [QUOTE=ShrunkenNed;58663]If you just want failover (console backup) put both on the same network, different net numbers and 'run server' on both.

If you want full tracking (chosen page, chosen master, playback state), put both on same network, and SAME net number. Only have to run one as server, but can do both if you wish.

Page 78 in the manual has further detail

Thanks, sadly I already tried these settings without luck, I don,t get the IPC and the Tablet to do full tracking, If I select a group on the tablet and @ full the IPC doesn,t even know its turned on and it can,t be cleared or recorded.
Children
No Data
Related