DMX SINGLE WIDGET

hello I have a usb dmx widget hog, I have the series and the id, but can not find the unique authorization code to work, anyone know where you are or how I can get, thanks
Parents
  • Hi Luis,

If you are trying to upgrade your widget to be compatible with Hog 3PC you will need to purchase a Hog 3PC Widget Upgrade Kit for each widget you want upgraded. Please see the order information below.
    WIDGET UPGRADE, Updates Hog 2 PC compatible only widgets to also work with Hog 3 PC

Please fill out and send in the Parts Order Form and Credit Card Authorization Form, or send PO.

Part Order Form:
    www.highend.com/pub/support/parts/PartsOrderForm.pdf

Credit Card Authorization Form:
    www.highend.com/pub/support/parts/HES_CC_AuthorizationForm.pdf

**NOTE: You MUST include BOTH the S/N and the 4-digit E.I.D. # for each widget you want upgraded.
    The S/N can be found in the under-side of the widget.
    The 4-digit EID# can be found in the ‘Config…’ section of Hog 2PC

Hope this helps,
  • Hi Luis,

If you are trying to upgrade your widget to be compatible with Hog 3PC you will need to purchase a Hog 3PC Widget Upgrade Kit for each widget you want upgraded. Please see the order information below.
    WIDGET UPGRADE, Updates Hog 2 PC compatible only widgets to also work with Hog 3 PC

Please fill out and send in the Parts Order Form and Credit Card Authorization Form, or send PO.

Part Order Form:
    www.highend.com/pub/support/parts/PartsOrderForm.pdf

Credit Card Authorization Form:
    www.highend.com/pub/support/parts/HES_CC_AuthorizationForm.pdf

**NOTE: You MUST include BOTH the S/N and the 4-digit E.I.D. # for each widget you want upgraded.
    The S/N can be found in the under-side of the widget.
    The 4-digit EID# can be found in the ‘Config…’ section of Hog 2PC

Hope this helps,
Children
No Data
Related