effect zero size bug V3.2.3

So if you select any fixture, goto the effects editor, and just press set on SIZE, and type in 0, it will automatically fill it with the largest possible value. It previously just went to zero, so you could in theory busk in an effect... not anymore. Doesn't work on any perimeter.

V3.2.3 on H3
Parents
  • Stephen,

I hear ya on the first issue and I got that logged and targeted to v3.2.4. Hopefully the fix is straight forward enough that we can get it into the upcoming patch. The other bug you reported with the mode crash has now been fixed and is in test.

In terms of the plus and minus functionality with encoders I am not sure it has ever worked that way. This morning I went back as far as 3.1.9 and confirmed that for the last several releases at least we have been using + to set parameter values to their absolute maximum and absolute minimum values and never to 0. To get to zero I recommend using period plus encoder.
  • Stephen,

I hear ya on the first issue and I got that logged and targeted to v3.2.4. Hopefully the fix is straight forward enough that we can get it into the upcoming patch. The other bug you reported with the mode crash has now been fixed and is in test.

In terms of the plus and minus functionality with encoders I am not sure it has ever worked that way. This morning I went back as far as 3.1.9 and confirmed that for the last several releases at least we have been using + to set parameter values to their absolute maximum and absolute minimum values and never to 0. To get to zero I recommend using period plus encoder.
Children
No Data
Related