Backup file Error/Bug

5th june 2012
RHFB v3.2.3 (3367)
USB Expansion Wing
Sperwidget
Artnet Output>Catalyst
Hog III PC (Win 7 pro) (3367)

Hi,
I'm seeing an issue where if i edit/patch/program on Hog III PC and then transfer that backup showfile to a RHFB and expand the showfile,the console does not output any DMX,only thing that i can see is the GM flash button flash's blinks on the RHFB.RHFB GM will show 100% as will the Output levels and the console looks active but without any actual DMX/Artnet output.
Simple fix is to log off/on but a bit odd that the console cannot expand a show and then becomes inactive.

Best C
Parents
  • Hi Cormac, does the Full Boar have DMX output if you just create a show on the Full Boar and not load a show from an external drive?

If not, the Full Boar may have just had a System Restore done to update the software and it is possible they selected Partial Install instead of Full Install. You may try another Full Install on the Full Boar and see if that solves the problem.

If the Full Boar does output on it's own, it may be a DP conflict in the patch.
  • Hi Cormac, does the Full Boar have DMX output if you just create a show on the Full Boar and not load a show from an external drive?

If not, the Full Boar may have just had a System Restore done to update the software and it is possible they selected Partial Install instead of Full Install. You may try another Full Install on the Full Boar and see if that solves the problem.

If the Full Boar does output on it's own, it may be a DP conflict in the patch.
Children
No Data
Related