Fixture Template

Where can I find a template for the Elation Design Spot 575E? How then do I upload that to a Road Hog and merge it in an existing show?

Thanks,

Mark
Parents
  • Michael

I would be merging into an existing show.

I followed the link and found a page to download a Full Library ver. 4.3.187 or an Uncommon Library ver. 4.3.187. Under each of those is a link listing the fixtures included. While the Design Spot 575B and Design Wash 575E are included in those, the Design Spot 575E is not listed. I have downloaded and tried using the 575B thinking that it would be similar, but it is only a 16 channel library. The 575Es that we use run in 24-channel mode.

I also tried going to the Wholehog Library Downloader Site and again there is no fixture library for the Design Spot 575E.

I found no fixture library that plainly states that it is for ver. 3.2.5 b3414 release.

Mark
  • Michael

I would be merging into an existing show.

I followed the link and found a page to download a Full Library ver. 4.3.187 or an Uncommon Library ver. 4.3.187. Under each of those is a link listing the fixtures included. While the Design Spot 575B and Design Wash 575E are included in those, the Design Spot 575E is not listed. I have downloaded and tried using the 575B thinking that it would be similar, but it is only a 16 channel library. The 575Es that we use run in 24-channel mode.

I also tried going to the Wholehog Library Downloader Site and again there is no fixture library for the Design Spot 575E.

I found no fixture library that plainly states that it is for ver. 3.2.5 b3414 release.

Mark
Children
No Data
Related