New (Grey) DP 8000 Problems

I've had some trouble getting one of the new (Grey) DP 8000's to downgrade to 3.1.9. Has anyone else used one of these yet? Any one else had one of these problems?

Thanks

Ryan
Parents
  • Hi All, I am experiencing the same issue currently.. Am running 3.1.9 as we find it's pretty solid and we have had no probs our mega master show on 3.1.9. But!! we just purchased a Grey DP8 and i am currently trying to make it work. Have done the power down hold 3 buttons thing and as mentioned the display no longer works.. I am still not seing the DP in the network window and only have a flashing hognet light on the DP.. No DP8 appears in any of the usual DP/widget related boxes, or network window or upgrade DP window etc.. And i cant read the display on the DP to see what's happening.. Any ideas where i am going wrong? Its doin my head in.. Its on a RHFB3..

Cheers,
    Benny..
  • Hi All, I am experiencing the same issue currently.. Am running 3.1.9 as we find it's pretty solid and we have had no probs our mega master show on 3.1.9. But!! we just purchased a Grey DP8 and i am currently trying to make it work. Have done the power down hold 3 buttons thing and as mentioned the display no longer works.. I am still not seing the DP in the network window and only have a flashing hognet light on the DP.. No DP8 appears in any of the usual DP/widget related boxes, or network window or upgrade DP window etc.. And i cant read the display on the DP to see what's happening.. Any ideas where i am going wrong? Its doin my head in.. Its on a RHFB3..

Cheers,
    Benny..
Children
No Data
Related