hognet 2desks sharing DP8 split halls..

Hi all, question.. The boss just ordered a new DP8 was hoping to share it over 2 or 3 RHFB3s running sepetate shows split rooms.. impossible yer??? Was talking to an ma guy he explained that ma has Worlds?? Thinking something similar..
Parents
  • Hey Marc, any news on this user rights bizzo? See the DP8 has arrived and now the Execs (not the lighting guys) have a crazy idea of what it can be used for.. Pretty much they wish to hammer a DP8 with 3 consoles in seperate halls allowing the less talented guys to potentually destroy your show in another hall so this feature would be very handy indeed. It gets worse tho, they want to arm the sales team with some form of tablet or midi device to fire looks at any time of the day to show clients.. User rights, tablets or not i am a tad concerned about 3 x programmers in seperate halls programming like mad men with simultanious commands hammering the server from all directions.. Urm will it fall over? Im no network guru so thats why i ask but it doesnt sound like a good idea to me.. lol..
    Cheers,
    Benny..
  • Hey Marc, any news on this user rights bizzo? See the DP8 has arrived and now the Execs (not the lighting guys) have a crazy idea of what it can be used for.. Pretty much they wish to hammer a DP8 with 3 consoles in seperate halls allowing the less talented guys to potentually destroy your show in another hall so this feature would be very handy indeed. It gets worse tho, they want to arm the sales team with some form of tablet or midi device to fire looks at any time of the day to show clients.. User rights, tablets or not i am a tad concerned about 3 x programmers in seperate halls programming like mad men with simultanious commands hammering the server from all directions.. Urm will it fall over? Im no network guru so thats why i ask but it doesnt sound like a good idea to me.. lol..
    Cheers,
    Benny..
Children
No Data
Related