Fixture Library

If I update my RH3 to the new 3.2.6 software, can I download the RH4 fixture library? If not, what do i need to send to have a profile made? (Version of RH, what kind of fixture, etc.)?
Thank you
Parents
  • To those who are feeling challenged with fixture creation on WH3 these days, I understand your problem. We did support WH3 fixture creation up until just last year, 8 years after the discontinuation of the product line, and had to stop supporting these as we changed the format of fixtures in Hog 4. Sadly, it is not possible to provide unending support for products ad infinitum and this adjustment for Hog 4 meant the end of WH3 library creation. If you are looking to replace a WH3 product, I would recommend that you take a look at the Hog 4. For those who are comfortable with the WH3 way of working, this would be an easy transition, and it would bring with it support for modern fixture types. Hog 4 PC is a free download from the High End Systems web site.
  • To those who are feeling challenged with fixture creation on WH3 these days, I understand your problem. We did support WH3 fixture creation up until just last year, 8 years after the discontinuation of the product line, and had to stop supporting these as we changed the format of fixtures in Hog 4. Sadly, it is not possible to provide unending support for products ad infinitum and this adjustment for Hog 4 meant the end of WH3 library creation. If you are looking to replace a WH3 product, I would recommend that you take a look at the Hog 4. For those who are comfortable with the WH3 way of working, this would be an easy transition, and it would bring with it support for modern fixture types. Hog 4 PC is a free download from the High End Systems web site.
Children
No Data
Related