effect speed control on smartfade ml

Hi, I haven't found an answer to this question anywhere on the site so here it goes: is there a quick way to control the speed of an effect during memory playback, without changing other parameters (intensity, color, etc.)?

Parents
  • When you select a running Effect, you can get the speed on one of the dials.
    - Might have to press [More] to toggle to that view after selecting the running Effect.

[edited by: Richard at 11:08 AM (GMT -6) on Sat, Mar 23 2013]
  • I know that I can edit a running effect but I had something else in mind. I was hoping that there is a way to control the speed of an effect (which was saved to a memory) with the memory fader. Instead when I play the memory back the fader controls not only the speed of the saved effect but also its depth, the intensity, color and other parameters. It would be nice to control only the speed without changing other parameters. Maybe its a question of how to save the effect to the memory and not a problem of playback. Or maybe it's not possible at all on this console.

• I know that I can edit a running effect but I had something else in mind. I was hoping that there is a way to control the speed of an effect (which was saved to a memory) with the memory fader. Instead when I play the memory back the fader controls not only the speed of the saved effect but also its depth, the intensity, color and other parameters. It would be nice to control only the speed without changing other parameters. Maybe its a question of how to save the effect to the memory and not a problem of playback. Or maybe it's not possible at all on this console.

Children
Related