Smartfade 2496

I don't mean to be impatient, but is there an ETA on the arrival of the beta Smartsoft that will support the Smartfade 2496? Thanks to our salesman we are stuck with a light board that can't do the one thing we really wanted to be able to do. I've been patient for over a year now but am getting antsy pants. Thanks.

Jeremy 

Parents Reply Children
  • Thank you for prompt answer.

I'm looking forward the beta testing...

regards Jan

• Thanks Richard,

due to the location of the lighting equipment relative to the sound board that would not be ideal. I have played with that a little and it's neat and all but my computer sits right next to the sound board and therefore would like to control these scene changes from the board when we don't have a designated person on lighting.

Appreciate the response though.

• Hmm - if your sound desk supports MIDI, you could also look into using MIDI remote control of the SmartFade.

Or, (possibly even better) - do you have the space to move the SmartFade next to your computer, given how small it is?

- Maybe something like a keyboard shelf  underneath the sound desk?

Otherwise, SmartSoft is still very much 'under construction' - I've seen an alpha copy, but it isn't in a state you'd want to use yet!

[edited by: Richard at 5:05 PM (GMT -6) on Tue, Aug 12 2008]
Related