Accessing Smartsoft

Okay- complete novice with a new Element. (Spent 25 years using a Strand Mantrix). Our two hour crash course orientation tech guy was using smartsoft- though he never told us what it was. I have fumbled around enough to se that it is a lighting simulator- allowing "virtual" running of the console. Problem- is it only available for PC? I cannot seem to download it onto my iPad or my Mac Pro or my iMAC. Help?

Parents
  • Dear Matt, Thank you very much. The ETC tech who came out to demo our Element was using visualizer as he was demonstrating the capabilities of our board. He connected his tablet to the console and was definitely running some type of simulator. For example- he would hit "go" for a cue and the simulated stage image would animate (simulate) the recorded cue. He told us it was ETC software? My e-mail is sevans@sd42.ca any help would be much appreciated.
  • Dear Matt, Thank you very much. The ETC tech who came out to demo our Element was using visualizer as he was demonstrating the capabilities of our board. He connected his tablet to the console and was definitely running some type of simulator. For example- he would hit "go" for a cue and the simulated stage image would animate (simulate) the recorded cue. He told us it was ETC software? My e-mail is sevans@sd42.ca any help would be much appreciated.
Children
No Data
Related