Am I a beta tester ?...

Hi,

There it is! I finally received my console!
It is a beautiful object, finished very well, I am not disappointed.

But... I have just detected two new strange behaviors:
In “stack”  mode (software 1.7.0).
1) It is still not possible to pass by a black with the crossfader.
2) When the crossfader is in bidirectional mode, and that your last scene was obtained by a “go”, the first movement of crossfader which follows does not produce any effect (whether its initial position is up or down). The second movement plays the scene (On the other hand, when it is in unidirectional mode, it works perfectly).

Anyway, I am really happy to have finally received it!!!

Parents Reply Children
  • I'll be proud to help you.

One more strange behavior :

In stack:

Lets take an example. Your next scene is set to be on stage in 1 min. So you hit go. During the fading, for any reason, you'd like to go faster, so you want to use the crossfader. If you don't hit pause before, the behavior is really strange and quite difficult to explain with my few english words. (it begins with a kind of go back and when you reach the level of the moment you stopped the fading using the crossfader it restarts with the original timing). I let to you try to better understand.

• Bonjour,

I'm the product designer of SmartFade and SmartFade ML.  I would like to hear more details of your findings using SmartFade.  We are preparing an update and if we can solve the problems you have found I would like to help.

Please contact me:  adam.bennette@etcconnect.com  /  +44 20 8896 1000 ETC limited. London.

Je parle le français, à peu près, avec un accent à couper au couteau.  Veuillez m'appeler.

Related