Software Issues

I went to update my ML to work with the new beta release software, I downloaded the files and upgraded the software on the board as well as in the computer, now i cannot get the computer to recognize the board. I've tried going in and manually telling it what driver to use but still nothing. I went to downgrade the software just so I would have something to use but now that software wont work either and now i cant even get the file downloader to recognize the board. I've tried to update it with another laptop and it will not recognize it there either. i have been programming our services from the board itself for the past couple weeks because of this, which isnt that bad but we have a christmas service coming up that i need to get programmed in with some complex light cues and it would be very helpful to have the software working to do this. Please Help!
Parents
  • Before installing the new version of SmartSoft, please remove the previous SmartSoft installation and any shortcuts. If you have previously installed SmartSoft and the USB driver required for the live connection to a SmartFade ML console, you will need to re-run the New Hardware Wizard and point the PC toward the new USB driver included with the SmartSoft installer.

Feel Free to call Tech Services at any of the numbers listed above in Adam's post.

Hope that helps!

• Before installing the new version of SmartSoft, please remove the previous SmartSoft installation and any shortcuts. If you have previously installed SmartSoft and the USB driver required for the live connection to a SmartFade ML console, you will need to re-run the New Hardware Wizard and point the PC toward the new USB driver included with the SmartSoft installer.

Feel Free to call Tech Services at any of the numbers listed above in Adam's post.

Hope that helps!

Children
Related