Downloaded SmartFade ML Software v2.1.0- now LEDs don't work

I downloaded SmartFade ML's latest software for my church's SmartFade ML board.  Now the intensity for the LEDs no longer work, nor can I control the LED lights via INT DEV 20 -24 faders.  The only way I can turn the LED lights off, is to shut the board down.  

I tried rebooting the board and entering it into test mode, but the problem still exists.  I tried loading a previously saved light show, however the problem stays. I thought it may be something to do with patching, however, I am not familiar with patching devices and wasn't able to determine if that was the problem.  The PC software recognizes the board, and even recognizes when I turn on the faders that control the LEDs, it will show the gradual increase of intensity while I move the fader up, however the lighting itself doesn't even recognize the fader. 

Has anyone had this problem? Is this because of the new software, or something to do with the LEDs themselves?  My church has had to change out the light board 3 times due to various problems, but we started using SmartFade ML in August 2008.  Please advise, thank you.

Parents
  • I have had an American Dj mega Panel LED light Actually "Rebel" Againist in Coming DMX from my ETC Expression 3.  Everytime I went to plug them in, when the board was off, They would be fine, but Whenever I turned on the board, They completely Freaked out on me. I Eliminated them from the DMX Chain and all was good from there on. Had to send them back to get repaired........

DMX; great when it works, and Sucks when it Doesn't....

-Lightinguy1   

• I have had an American Dj mega Panel LED light Actually "Rebel" Againist in Coming DMX from my ETC Expression 3.  Everytime I went to plug them in, when the board was off, They would be fine, but Whenever I turned on the board, They completely Freaked out on me. I Eliminated them from the DMX Chain and all was good from there on. Had to send them back to get repaired........

DMX; great when it works, and Sucks when it Doesn't....

-Lightinguy1   

Children
No Data
Related