Is this possible? Or can it be?

I would like to know if by pressing the Device button, then pressing the color palettes button, if I can change the LED button to somewhat match the color showing from my fixture. I have 12 Mac 500's and it would help a great deal to simply push the color palette button, look at the color of the button, and have it change without having to remember what colors I recorded where. This would allow me to see at least 24 different colors I could use.

Basically, Depending on what device number is pressed (my case 1-12), by pressing the palette button, would be the only visual way to see the colored LED buttons. Go into Menu/Setup/LED Calibration/Color Palettes... maybe? Change the values on R/G/B Then by pressing the palette button again, would restore to default whatever. Then somehow save it to that show file.

If not, It would be great to create a program (v3.1) to do so. Cause it is a moving light console too.

To the replier... please note this.... I know I can record my gobo colors to what is displayed on the LED buttons, but I would like the smooth transition from one color to the other without having to use 2 color wheels and having that strobe effect as they cycle from 1 wheel to 2 wheels.

Related