Is this possible? Or can it be?

I would like to know if by pressing the Device button, then pressing the color palettes button, if I can change the LED button to somewhat match the color showing from my fixture. I have 12 Mac 500's and it would help a great deal to simply push the color palette button, look at the color of the button, and have it change without having to remember what colors I recorded where. This would allow me to see at least 24 different colors I could use.

Basically, Depending on what device number is pressed (my case 1-12), by pressing the palette button, would be the only visual way to see the colored LED buttons. Go into Menu/Setup/LED Calibration/Color Palettes... maybe? Change the values on R/G/B Then by pressing the palette button again, would restore to default whatever. Then somehow save it to that show file.

If not, It would be great to create a program (v3.1) to do so. Cause it is a moving light console too.

To the replier... please note this.... I know I can record my gobo colors to what is displayed on the LED buttons, but I would like the smooth transition from one color to the other without having to use 2 color wheels and having that strobe effect as they cycle from 1 wheel to 2 wheels.

Parents
  • Hi Joe,

We are discussing about adding the possibility for the user to manually specify the color of the select buttons when used for selecting color palettes. Currently, they will only get the color automatically from the color mix parameters. For devices without a color mix but with color wheel(s), you would have to specify this manually.

• I have just found a solution! I have 12 Mac 500's patched to 1 - 12. And those are the only fixtures I am using on the console. If I patch any fixture with CMY, in this case Mac 2000Wash DW 16, to Device #24, I can pick the colors that I recorded for my Macs! Just remember to have #24 lit the whole show!

This is a great work around until the software becomes available!!!!

• I have just found a solution! I have 12 Mac 500's patched to 1 - 12. And those are the only fixtures I am using on the console. If I patch any fixture with CMY, in this case Mac 2000Wash DW 16, to Device #24, I can pick the colors that I recorded for my Macs! Just remember to have #24 lit the whole show!

This is a great work around until the software becomes available!!!!

Children
Related