Palletes not saving with show file for ML?!

I am currently trying to speed up my load-ins by creating a number of templates.  I am simply patching my devices (E.G. 24 generic RGB LEDS) and recording color palettes while all 24 LEDs are selected, basically RGBCMY for 2-7.  I record this show file via Smartsoft onto an appropriate SD card.  I load this show from the SD card and all the color palettes are reset to default (which by the way seem completely random and pointless since the last update).  Am I doing something wrong?!  I tried doing this with the saturation and intensity @ 100% and at 0% and neither worked, I am using the color mix wheels so that I know my red is 100% R, 0% GB.  The board and Smartsoft are all as current as available.  If this is a re-post I apologize but welcome the redirect.

Thank you

Parents
  • Can you attach an example show file?

Are you certain that both SmartSoft and SmartFade ML are running the same firmware? (It's "DLL Version" in SmartSoft)

Incidentally, please don't say "version is as current as available", you should always put the actual version number you're using.

Saying 'newest' is not all that helpful for a few reasons.
    - We might have released a version or posted a beta that you didn't see yet, maybe even while you were writing the post.
    - More importantly, when somebody goes back through the history of posts (maybe one of us looking for possible bugs that need to be examined and fixed) they have to cross-check the date you posted against the dates firmware went up online - and even then they're still not sure which version you had at the time.

• Old show with randomized Color Palette.  MIGHT be from older version of software, not totally sure.

PLUM_JCI_MEETING_MAYHEM_SEE_NOTES.asc
Reply Children
No Data
Related