SD card not recognized after 3.0.1 upgrade

Hi all,

Tonight I attempted to upgrade our SmartFade ML from 2.1.2 to 3.0.1.  The upgrade installed fine and the console rebooted with the new firmware, but I ran into a couple of problems and have gone back to 2.1.2.  Hopefully there is a simple solution that I have missed that someone here can point out for me!

First, after the update, I attempted to load from the SD card used to perform the update, and it failed with "Error: no card".  The same error comes up when I attempt to save a show.  After downgrading back to 2.1.2, the card loads and saves just fine.

Second, I loose all control for our 6 LED devices.  The control software on the laptop connected to the console shows the correct DMX channels sending output and all other DMX fixtures (dimmer bars) run fine, just not our Elation LED fixtures (two Opti RGB fixtures in 7 channel mode and four Elation RGBW bars using Generic LED RGBW profile).  Not sure what is going on here.  Again, downgrading to 2.1.2 and reloading the most recent show file (which I did right before attempting upgrade - not my first time doing this!!) brought back full control.

I also downloaded the files again right from the website and did an upgrade using the laptop and the SFDownloader program, but the same issues remained.

Please let me know what you think is going on here.  

[edited by: Pacman at 9:15 AM (GMT -6) on Mon, Nov 14 2011]
Parents Reply Children
No Data
Related