problem with effect shape

Finished recording a scene with parameters and shape effects,power off effect (eff 12),clear 4 times,

push up memory slider to control the recordered scene ,i put slider to 0.

But when i record a new scene the shape effect remain on air ,but not seen, they are stored even if

not required.

Firmware 3.0.0 and 3.0.1

Sorry for my english , i wait for your replay

Parents
  • Hi -

This is how the console is designed - until you tell the effect to stop, either by using the Stop Effect (the red button #12) command or by moving those parameters to another location, the effect will continue to run. Just like if you pan the light to the right, it will stay over there until you pan it somewhere else. The console doesn't "know" if you actually want the effect to stop running at that moment or not, so it waits until you tell it what you want it to do. Make sense?

I hope this helps-

Thanks-

Sarah

• Hi -

This is how the console is designed - until you tell the effect to stop, either by using the Stop Effect (the red button #12) command or by moving those parameters to another location, the effect will continue to run. Just like if you pan the light to the right, it will stay over there until you pan it somewhere else. The console doesn't "know" if you actually want the effect to stop running at that moment or not, so it waits until you tell it what you want it to do. Make sense?

I hope this helps-

Thanks-

Sarah

Children
Related