Device Befehle

Hallo,

wir haben Robe 250 AT als Wash und als Spot.

Wenn ich die Lampe zünden möchte, muss ich auf den Befehl ,,Lampe ausschalten " gehen.Möchte sie ausschalten Befehl,,Lampe einschalten".Kann man den Befehl umdrehen?

Ebenso habe ich Probleme einen Vari Lite VL 1000AI zu zünden.

Kann man da was machen??

Gruß

Thorsten

Parents
  • (german translation) 

Hey Torsten, 

Kannst du uns bitte den exact Template Typ sagen denn du benutzt hast?
    Es gibt mehrer Moden bei den Robe.

[edited by: corey at 6:28 AM (GMT -6) on Mon, Nov 26 2007] [edited by: corey at 6:27 AM (GMT -6) on Mon, Nov 26 2007]
  • Hallo Corey,

Ich benutze Mode 1 bei beiden Moving Lights. 

Hey Corey,

I use Mode 1 for both Moving Lights (Robe 250 AT Colour Wash, 250 AT Colour Spot).

Thorsten

• Is the Robe and VL1000 problem the same in Congo and SmartFade ML?

In Congo we will need to find the template range(s) called "Lamp On" and "Lamp Off", and reverse them if necessary.

The VL1000 needs a sequence of events to do the Lamp On command.

This is from memory, but my colleague, Richard, think it's as follows:

1) Lamp On

2) Wait approx. 5 sec

3) Lamp Idle

Congo does not have any sequencer events built-in - you'll need to use a Macro or manually hit the Device softbuttons in the right timing.

Macros can be played back with timings, so this is probably the best way when using Congo to control Vari*lites.

SmartFade ML can't be changed unfortunately, but if you can clarify the fault we can try to get it fixed in the next release. (no promises though.)

SmartFade ML does have a sequencer for device commands, but it's possible that the Carallon timings are wrong. I know we've seen this elsewhere in the Carallon library. Could you test this Thomas?

[edited by: corey at 5:08 AM (GMT -6) on Tue, Nov 27 2007]
  • About the Robe Spot250AT Mode 1 personality:

I have checked the lamp on and Lamp off commands and they perform the timing and levels required by the Robe manual.  If you find that they are inverted, i.e. Lamp on is off and lamp off is on then the only expalantion I have is that the Robe manual is incorrect.

Please check again.  Also note that you may set the commands manually on fader #5 on the Param 2 page.  Please get the Robe manual and try to set the levels they describe in the personality.

If Robe find that their manual is wrong we will of course change the personality setup accordingly.

• About the Robe Spot250AT Mode 1 personality:

I have checked the lamp on and Lamp off commands and they perform the timing and levels required by the Robe manual.  If you find that they are inverted, i.e. Lamp on is off and lamp off is on then the only expalantion I have is that the Robe manual is incorrect.

Please check again.  Also note that you may set the commands manually on fader #5 on the Param 2 page.  Please get the Robe manual and try to set the levels they describe in the personality.

If Robe find that their manual is wrong we will of course change the personality setup accordingly.

Children
No Data
Related