Logging Into Forums

I don't know what the time scale is when you log us out of the forums.

But if you only visit the forums maybe once a week, and I've been logged out.

When you get redirected to My ETC I'm already logged in. So I've discovered I need to log myself out and then back in to get the forums to see me logged in. If I don't log out just go back to the forums it still has me logged out.

Parents
  • Hi ,

Thank you for the report. There isn't supposed to be anything that signs you out of the forums faster than it would sign you out of MyETC. We have noticed some instances of the login data getting out of sync between MyETC and the forums and we're working on tracking down the cause of that. You have found the correct workaround to bring them back into sync by logging completely out of MyETC (www.etcconnect.com/logout.aspx) and then signing back in.

• Hi ,

Thank you for the report. There isn't supposed to be anything that signs you out of the forums faster than it would sign you out of MyETC. We have noticed some instances of the login data getting out of sync between MyETC and the forums and we're working on tracking down the cause of that. You have found the correct workaround to bring them back into sync by logging completely out of MyETC (www.etcconnect.com/logout.aspx) and then signing back in.

Children
No Data