What would you like to see in a new fixture?

What kind of new fixture would you like to see?
I'm gonna put up a few poll ideas but if you don't see something you like feel free to share your ideas.:D

Myself I'm lookin for a nice 1200w+, spot yoker with good prisims and fx to replace my X-spots with. I need more punch.:headbang: Even a 2k model would be cool or a unit that would do both.

And I must say this. Bring back the Tracspot! What fool would stop making the worlds best club light? Clients ask for them by name!
Bullet proof! Easy to maintain! Reliable beyond all others! A true LEGEND!
Parents
  • I hear what you are saying, but I never trust the lens on any fixture to tell me what the light will look like once it hits something.

Even in daylight I will point one at something I can see, like a white wall, piece of truss, other fixture in the rig, etc.. to build colors. I also always go back and check my colors once it gets dark.

Yes there are some blending issues if you place them in close proximity of a cyc or wall, but generally if you play with the position a little bit to get it just slightly farther away this problem goes away.

Additionally, if you really need it, there is a color frame accessory for Studio Commands that you could drop some light frost or silk into.
  • I hear what you are saying, but I never trust the lens on any fixture to tell me what the light will look like once it hits something.

Even in daylight I will point one at something I can see, like a white wall, piece of truss, other fixture in the rig, etc.. to build colors. I also always go back and check my colors once it gets dark.

Yes there are some blending issues if you place them in close proximity of a cyc or wall, but generally if you play with the position a little bit to get it just slightly farther away this problem goes away.

Additionally, if you really need it, there is a color frame accessory for Studio Commands that you could drop some light frost or silk into.
Children
No Data
Related