What would you like to see in a new fixture?

What kind of new fixture would you like to see?
I'm gonna put up a few poll ideas but if you don't see something you like feel free to share your ideas.:D

Myself I'm lookin for a nice 1200w+, spot yoker with good prisims and fx to replace my X-spots with. I need more punch.:headbang: Even a 2k model would be cool or a unit that would do both.

And I must say this. Bring back the Tracspot! What fool would stop making the worlds best club light? Clients ask for them by name!
Bullet proof! Easy to maintain! Reliable beyond all others! A true LEGEND!
Parents
  • I think the showgun is definately lacking in gobos. For the big bright movers, i'm staying with the coemar I-Flex spots and washes. 2k watts, yet you can dial it down to 1200 or 700 watts to match other fixtures on the rig, yet when running at 700 or 1200 watts and you get into the dark colors it will kick up to 2k watts to make up for lost intensity. Then you get a bunch of gobos and such to play with on top of color mixing :D.

I mean the show gun is a really big and bright light, but come on, only 4 gobos, my cybers have more that that, for theatre i really need a large selection of gobos. When it comes to really big and bright muscle and no gobos, i'll take my 4k colormixing xenon.
  • I think the showgun is definately lacking in gobos. For the big bright movers, i'm staying with the coemar I-Flex spots and washes. 2k watts, yet you can dial it down to 1200 or 700 watts to match other fixtures on the rig, yet when running at 700 or 1200 watts and you get into the dark colors it will kick up to 2k watts to make up for lost intensity. Then you get a bunch of gobos and such to play with on top of color mixing :D.

I mean the show gun is a really big and bright light, but come on, only 4 gobos, my cybers have more that that, for theatre i really need a large selection of gobos. When it comes to really big and bright muscle and no gobos, i'll take my 4k colormixing xenon.
Children
No Data
Related