What would you like to see in a new fixture?

What kind of new fixture would you like to see?
I'm gonna put up a few poll ideas but if you don't see something you like feel free to share your ideas.:D

Myself I'm lookin for a nice 1200w+, spot yoker with good prisims and fx to replace my X-spots with. I need more punch.:headbang: Even a 2k model would be cool or a unit that would do both.

And I must say this. Bring back the Tracspot! What fool would stop making the worlds best club light? Clients ask for them by name!
Bullet proof! Easy to maintain! Reliable beyond all others! A true LEGEND!
Parents
  • I do most of my work in the club/dj, small corp events ect. and some of the things i've seen that I like are:
    1 gobo morphing like the design spot 250(two stacked gobo wheels lots of gobos). gobos and more gobos I pimp'd my studio spot 250s with 3 more gobos on the f/x wheel, no small task cause a stock 250 dosen't hard focus on the f/x wheel but, I made it happen(the slow & step glass do nothing for me).
    2 "zap flash" I think it's vari lite that has this, I've have not seen inside one to see how they do it but the effect of of bright white flash blinding/washing out any color is cool!
    3 yes a good prizim 3 or 5 as long as it give you 3 or 5 images
    4 again I'm impressed with the profile/wash of the design spot 250, it works far better then a simple frost chip on an fx wheel.
    5 A head and scanner set, kinda like the studio 250 and the techno, but matching gobos colors ect. this way if you use a combo of them they look the same. simple yes but no one seems to do it?
    6 110-120v with a 300-575watt discharge bulb or EVEN BETTER some new type ultra bright LED maybe like 25watter?
    7 FAST!!!!!!!!!moving
    8 just a off the wall idea but, maybe a emulater effect built in or even a "FAT BEAM" RGB LAD

Build it and they will buy it!!!:outtahere:
  • I do most of my work in the club/dj, small corp events ect. and some of the things i've seen that I like are:
    1 gobo morphing like the design spot 250(two stacked gobo wheels lots of gobos). gobos and more gobos I pimp'd my studio spot 250s with 3 more gobos on the f/x wheel, no small task cause a stock 250 dosen't hard focus on the f/x wheel but, I made it happen(the slow & step glass do nothing for me).
    2 "zap flash" I think it's vari lite that has this, I've have not seen inside one to see how they do it but the effect of of bright white flash blinding/washing out any color is cool!
    3 yes a good prizim 3 or 5 as long as it give you 3 or 5 images
    4 again I'm impressed with the profile/wash of the design spot 250, it works far better then a simple frost chip on an fx wheel.
    5 A head and scanner set, kinda like the studio 250 and the techno, but matching gobos colors ect. this way if you use a combo of them they look the same. simple yes but no one seems to do it?
    6 110-120v with a 300-575watt discharge bulb or EVEN BETTER some new type ultra bright LED maybe like 25watter?
    7 FAST!!!!!!!!!moving
    8 just a off the wall idea but, maybe a emulater effect built in or even a "FAT BEAM" RGB LAD

Build it and they will buy it!!!:outtahere:
Children
No Data
Related