Automated Lighting Repair

Hey all,

What do you do for repair of your automated lighting? We have 18 X-Spot Extremes, several in need of some sort of repair... just curious what everyone else resorts to.

Matt
Parents
  • The X-spots have 2 power supplies in them. One for the lamp (big silver thing) then one for the motor power supply. Here is my old e-bay auction that shows pics of all the parts. cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=010&sspagename=STRK%3AMEUS%3AIT&viewitem=&item=200088235106&rd=1&rd=1
    The square PCB board is the three phase pan/tilt board. And the little rectangular on is the single phase motor driver board. X-spots are an easy fixture to work on. Just post the problems and we can help you out. I own a repair shop and lighting company so i just repair my own gear. Plus it seems like here in houston, you cannot find any company who can actually repair lights except for mine and one other.
  • The X-spots have 2 power supplies in them. One for the lamp (big silver thing) then one for the motor power supply. Here is my old e-bay auction that shows pics of all the parts. cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=010&sspagename=STRK%3AMEUS%3AIT&viewitem=&item=200088235106&rd=1&rd=1
    The square PCB board is the three phase pan/tilt board. And the little rectangular on is the single phase motor driver board. X-spots are an easy fixture to work on. Just post the problems and we can help you out. I own a repair shop and lighting company so i just repair my own gear. Plus it seems like here in houston, you cannot find any company who can actually repair lights except for mine and one other.
Children
No Data
Related