trackspot beeping

Hello, I have a problem with a Trackspot (rev 3.2). After initialising one of the motors starts the two level beeping. Initialising goes OK, (wheels are coming in the home position). The personality switch is in the test position. I have tried other setups of this switch I have measured the lines up to IC 7 (74HC245) and it seems that everything is OK. I have already tried another uprocessor but the beeping stays.
What is the problem here ?
Parents
  • I'd just swap it personally. Those are cheap, and most "real" electronic stores have them in stock. (remember back when radio shack used to sell stuff like this). I dont think it would be easy to reproduce the signals comming out into the bus, yet i do not know exactly, i have not looked at the spec sheet. I would first take the personality switch out of the circuit and meter that, anytime something is supposed to get 0V or 5V to ground but gets something weird instead, things act freaky.
  • I'd just swap it personally. Those are cheap, and most "real" electronic stores have them in stock. (remember back when radio shack used to sell stuff like this). I dont think it would be easy to reproduce the signals comming out into the bus, yet i do not know exactly, i have not looked at the spec sheet. I would first take the personality switch out of the circuit and meter that, anytime something is supposed to get 0V or 5V to ground but gets something weird instead, things act freaky.
Children
No Data
Related