Studio color Display

Hello , My Studio Color 575 has a chinese symbol on the display...I did a crossload software but nothing happended ..please help me
Parents
  • [quote=Puffyfish]M version 220 only no fins
    S version any voltage has fins and a LPS (board only runs SCOL)
    Studio version (new type) has fins and a LPS ( board runs SCOL and spot)

The problem lies with the board. You cant upload the newest ver of software into an M or S.
    They have special 'last ver to be used' software. Go any further and it wont be pretty...
    Actually, the "M" version will do 208, and 240 at 60Hz, and two other voltages at 50Hz . . . there are three taps on the ballast that can be selected internally . . . . . The motor power supply (actually, everything *BUT* the ballast) will take any voltage just like the "S" . . . the ballast is the only limiting factor with the three taps.

- Tim
  • [quote=Puffyfish]M version 220 only no fins
    S version any voltage has fins and a LPS (board only runs SCOL)
    Studio version (new type) has fins and a LPS ( board runs SCOL and spot)

The problem lies with the board. You cant upload the newest ver of software into an M or S.
    They have special 'last ver to be used' software. Go any further and it wont be pretty...
    Actually, the "M" version will do 208, and 240 at 60Hz, and two other voltages at 50Hz . . . there are three taps on the ballast that can be selected internally . . . . . The motor power supply (actually, everything *BUT* the ballast) will take any voltage just like the "S" . . . the ballast is the only limiting factor with the three taps.

- Tim
Children
No Data
Related