Cyberlight issues

Hello all squints,

Got a question and would appreciate some help if possible. I'm trying to repair a cyber that isn't accepting DMX--the fixture lamps on, fans work, and the connections to the PC board from the jack are reading continuity. Any words of advice? :684: Thanks to all.
Parents
  • [quote=Wrecker]The logic board has been replaced. Here's what happens when I connected DMX and turn on the instrument: it powers on, the lamp strikes, the fans work, but the cyber won't home. When I run everything in test mode, everything works. All the personality switches are off when I switch back to 16 bit DMX mode. (I've also checked to see that the DMX line running to the instrument is clean, and it is). Thanks for the help.

it defintiely sounds to me like that 14-pin harness that connects the PSB to the logic has gone bad
  • [quote=Wrecker]The logic board has been replaced. Here's what happens when I connected DMX and turn on the instrument: it powers on, the lamp strikes, the fans work, but the cyber won't home. When I run everything in test mode, everything works. All the personality switches are off when I switch back to 16 bit DMX mode. (I've also checked to see that the DMX line running to the instrument is clean, and it is). Thanks for the help.

it defintiely sounds to me like that 14-pin harness that connects the PSB to the logic has gone bad
Children
No Data
Related