Cyberlight DMX Problem :(

My cyberlight will pass through dmx but will not receive it for its own use. I have tested the line with my other unit and seems to be fine. The green "reciv" LED is NOT on. ran the self test and worked with lamp firing and everything else clicking and clacking... Any ideas??:confused:

-mz
Parents
  • [quote=zafflax]anybody have experiences with exchanging this chip.. easy / hard, cost practical....
    thanks
    -mz:notworthy:

I don't have Cybers, but on a lot of the HES stuff, it is socketed - pull the old one out, plug the new one in. The schematic shows it as being on the logic card, so it should be just a matter of getting to the card . . . hopefully, others who have been in Cybers will give you more specific info (Studio Colors, X-Spots, and Intellabeams, those I know "intimately" . . . . . ).

- Tim
  • [quote=zafflax]anybody have experiences with exchanging this chip.. easy / hard, cost practical....
    thanks
    -mz:notworthy:

I don't have Cybers, but on a lot of the HES stuff, it is socketed - pull the old one out, plug the new one in. The schematic shows it as being on the logic card, so it should be just a matter of getting to the card . . . hopefully, others who have been in Cybers will give you more specific info (Studio Colors, X-Spots, and Intellabeams, those I know "intimately" . . . . . ).

- Tim
Children
No Data
Related