One last question about this X-Spot

Okay guys, so where is the FCS motor located?

So far in this unit I have had a CTB control tab loose that I had to rewire, I had to reassemble and reseat the litho assembly (it was in backwards), I had to loosen the magenta flag and clean the sensor, and I have replaced two motors (from the litho assembly, the rotation motors).

This is the last thing on this blasted unit.

Mike
Parents
  • its a tough one,
    they are located all the way at the back end of the fixture next to the reflector.
    Pull all 3 modules,
    remove the fan covers, (6 screws on each)
    you should then be able to see the tilt motor as well as both focus motors.
    you may need to move the reflector assembly to get the motors out.
    There are 2 screws and then the entire reflector assembly will slide out on one side.
    Be careful with the wiring harness, you will have to unplug 1 of the focus motors, but after that it should slide out of the way.
    You don't need to take it all the way out just far enough to get the motors out.

Good Luck!
    Joshua Wood
  • its a tough one,
    they are located all the way at the back end of the fixture next to the reflector.
    Pull all 3 modules,
    remove the fan covers, (6 screws on each)
    you should then be able to see the tilt motor as well as both focus motors.
    you may need to move the reflector assembly to get the motors out.
    There are 2 screws and then the entire reflector assembly will slide out on one side.
    Be careful with the wiring harness, you will have to unplug 1 of the focus motors, but after that it should slide out of the way.
    You don't need to take it all the way out just far enough to get the motors out.

Good Luck!
    Joshua Wood
Children
No Data
Related