One last question about this X-Spot

Okay guys, so where is the FCS motor located?

So far in this unit I have had a CTB control tab loose that I had to rewire, I had to reassemble and reseat the litho assembly (it was in backwards), I had to loosen the magenta flag and clean the sensor, and I have replaced two motors (from the litho assembly, the rotation motors).

This is the last thing on this blasted unit.

Mike
Parents
  • excellent,
    I would definetly take a look at them both anyways,
    they sit right next to the reflector, so they get very hot, and tend to go bad faster than most other motors in the fixture.
    Also take a look at the encoder on the tilt.
    A few of the old xspots had plastic encoder covers on the back of the motor, and they would tend to melt, (especially when upgraded to extreme)
    If the fixture you are working on was an exteme from "birth" this won't be a problem.

Good Luck!
    Joshua Wood
  • excellent,
    I would definetly take a look at them both anyways,
    they sit right next to the reflector, so they get very hot, and tend to go bad faster than most other motors in the fixture.
    Also take a look at the encoder on the tilt.
    A few of the old xspots had plastic encoder covers on the back of the motor, and they would tend to melt, (especially when upgraded to extreme)
    If the fixture you are working on was an exteme from "birth" this won't be a problem.

Good Luck!
    Joshua Wood
Children
No Data
Related