full-color high res gobos in a showgun

OK, so a client of mine wants to do a custom glass full color high res gobo through a moving light, but wants it to freaking pop...I mean just absolutely pop. So my two options, in my mind, were a showgun or the new mac.

In the humble opinion of those on the forums (including HES), how long would a full-res full color gobo last in the showgun or the showgun 2.5? Could I get a few days out of it running at 10 hours/day? A week?

Thanks.
Parents
  • I've used the Showgun 2.0 for projecting custon high-res black and white gobos off of an hockey ice surface.

The image was so bright and clear as day with all the standard hockey lights on. They worked incredibly well.

I ran into the gobo problem as well at the time and yes, it's been fixed in the new software that incorporates the gobo animation effect.

Hope you show goes great! Take care!
  • I've used the Showgun 2.0 for projecting custon high-res black and white gobos off of an hockey ice surface.

The image was so bright and clear as day with all the standard hockey lights on. They worked incredibly well.

I ran into the gobo problem as well at the time and yes, it's been fixed in the new software that incorporates the gobo animation effect.

Hope you show goes great! Take care!
Children
No Data
Related