studiopix merge 8 fixture together

hi
can you tell me the way how can i record letters to 8 studiopix to run like on bar like this www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwP3EVPzrkk

i don't know how to explain better than this
thanks
Parents
  • You would probably want to look at pixellage. Details can be found here: highend.com/news_events/news/news_detail.asp?news_id=528

I dont think there are letters in the content provided with the SHOWPIX and studiopix fixtures. I think custom content would definitly have to be "custom" because of the shape of the array, if it was an LED wall it would be different because the wall is square, but this is not so with Showpix. My friend can make content at competative prices, so if you are looking for custom content, please feel free to email me directly at mail@joebleasdale.co.uk and I will be happy to hook you up.

Regards,
  • You would probably want to look at pixellage. Details can be found here: highend.com/news_events/news/news_detail.asp?news_id=528

I dont think there are letters in the content provided with the SHOWPIX and studiopix fixtures. I think custom content would definitly have to be "custom" because of the shape of the array, if it was an LED wall it would be different because the wall is square, but this is not so with Showpix. My friend can make content at competative prices, so if you are looking for custom content, please feel free to email me directly at mail@joebleasdale.co.uk and I will be happy to hook you up.

Regards,
Children
No Data
Related