studiopix merge 8 fixture together

hi
can you tell me the way how can i record letters to 8 studiopix to run like on bar like this www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwP3EVPzrkk

i don't know how to explain better than this
thanks
Parents
  • If you want it to scroll like the video, you can do this a couple of ways. You can build a long chase that takes the letters from right to left. It is time consuming but can be done.

The other option is to create a video file and use the pixelage function. You can then map the entire video across all 8 fixtures, but you would have to render out the video file for any changes. In order to use the pixelage, you'll need to make sure your fixtures are networked and you can access the ECHO program from a laptop to talk to the fixtures.

I use After Effects to create my scrolling text for right to left. For top to bottom, I just use the alphabet and the y position function. It all depends on what you're looking for.
  • If you want it to scroll like the video, you can do this a couple of ways. You can build a long chase that takes the letters from right to left. It is time consuming but can be done.

The other option is to create a video file and use the pixelage function. You can then map the entire video across all 8 fixtures, but you would have to render out the video file for any changes. In order to use the pixelage, you'll need to make sure your fixtures are networked and you can access the ECHO program from a laptop to talk to the fixtures.

I use After Effects to create my scrolling text for right to left. For top to bottom, I just use the alphabet and the y position function. It all depends on what you're looking for.
Children
No Data
Related