studiopix merge 8 fixture together

hi
can you tell me the way how can i record letters to 8 studiopix to run like on bar like this www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwP3EVPzrkk

i don't know how to explain better than this
thanks
Parents
  • Ask your supplier nicely for a widget. You have hired 8 studiopix and by the sounds of it alot of consoles. The price of a widget it tiny compared to the list you seem to have. I cannot comment on exact revenue because I dont even think there are any studiopix fixtures in the UK for me to compare against. But I always go off the saying "you dont ask, you dont get". Ask them for a widget. The worst they can say is no.

As for the update, like Jon says, it is the only way. This is like this for most uploading to fixtures. The DL.3 requires CMA. Other manufacturers too, software upload to a Mac requires an MP2 or Dabs1. I dont think any software update could change this.

Regards,
  • Ask your supplier nicely for a widget. You have hired 8 studiopix and by the sounds of it alot of consoles. The price of a widget it tiny compared to the list you seem to have. I cannot comment on exact revenue because I dont even think there are any studiopix fixtures in the UK for me to compare against. But I always go off the saying "you dont ask, you dont get". Ask them for a widget. The worst they can say is no.

As for the update, like Jon says, it is the only way. This is like this for most uploading to fixtures. The DL.3 requires CMA. Other manufacturers too, software upload to a Mac requires an MP2 or Dabs1. I dont think any software update could change this.

Regards,
Children
No Data
Related