studiopix merge 8 fixture together

hi
can you tell me the way how can i record letters to 8 studiopix to run like on bar like this www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwP3EVPzrkk

i don't know how to explain better than this
thanks
Parents
  • [quote=jxgriffi;39010]I'm not sure what you're expecting for an update...ECHO is the ONLY way to get custom content into a Showpix/StudioPix. And, to access the fixtures, you HAVE to have a USB Uploader or DMX Widget. I don't expect any type of "update" to get around this.

As for me, I'm located in the USA in California. :147:

i mean to upload in mixer (hope hes will provide)because if you don't have USB Uploader or DMX Widget and you spend about 50.000 euro(console)
    for me is to stupid way they didn't tell us for that when we buy 6 studiopix and 2 showpix together(price ??????????)
  • [quote=jxgriffi;39010]I'm not sure what you're expecting for an update...ECHO is the ONLY way to get custom content into a Showpix/StudioPix. And, to access the fixtures, you HAVE to have a USB Uploader or DMX Widget. I don't expect any type of "update" to get around this.

As for me, I'm located in the USA in California. :147:

i mean to upload in mixer (hope hes will provide)because if you don't have USB Uploader or DMX Widget and you spend about 50.000 euro(console)
    for me is to stupid way they didn't tell us for that when we buy 6 studiopix and 2 showpix together(price ??????????)
Children
No Data
Related