studiopix merge 8 fixture together

hi
can you tell me the way how can i record letters to 8 studiopix to run like on bar like this www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwP3EVPzrkk

i don't know how to explain better than this
thanks
Parents
  • [quote=jxgriffi;39017]The information is in all of the documentation for both the Studio Pix and the Showpix. I'm sorry your dealer didn't mention it to you.

The console is a controller, not a media uploader. I doubt seriously that the console will ever have this capability and I completely agree that it needs to be a stand-alone system as the networking resources required would bring down everything else.

Any fixture you buy need some type of off-board USB uploader for software. HES, Martin, Vari-lite...they all need some type of dongle to enable software updates to the fixtures. The Showpix and Studiopix are no different.

EDIT:
    Also...a DMX upload module is $310 USD according to the pricelist. If you were buying 6 StudioPix and 2 Showpix, this is something that should have been budgeted for...a VERY small price when you look at the large picture of the investment.
    maybe in a few month i will near by...just maybe... but if you are somewhere in europe maybe we can find each other for beer
  • [quote=jxgriffi;39017]The information is in all of the documentation for both the Studio Pix and the Showpix. I'm sorry your dealer didn't mention it to you.

The console is a controller, not a media uploader. I doubt seriously that the console will ever have this capability and I completely agree that it needs to be a stand-alone system as the networking resources required would bring down everything else.

Any fixture you buy need some type of off-board USB uploader for software. HES, Martin, Vari-lite...they all need some type of dongle to enable software updates to the fixtures. The Showpix and Studiopix are no different.

EDIT:
    Also...a DMX upload module is $310 USD according to the pricelist. If you were buying 6 StudioPix and 2 Showpix, this is something that should have been budgeted for...a VERY small price when you look at the large picture of the investment.
    maybe in a few month i will near by...just maybe... but if you are somewhere in europe maybe we can find each other for beer
Children
No Data
Related