studiopix merge 8 fixture together

hi
can you tell me the way how can i record letters to 8 studiopix to run like on bar like this www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwP3EVPzrkk

i don't know how to explain better than this
thanks
Parents
  • Sonyboy,

We do not currently have any active plans to include the ability to upload content to fixtures from the lighting console. You will need to use an Upload Module or DMX widget to accomplish uploading of files. This is made very clear in all the SHOWPIX/StudioPix documentation and I am unsure why you purchased fixtures without this knowledge.

As has been stated, you can build a chase to scroll letters across fixtures. I have done this with 8 SHOWPIX fixtures and it really does not take that long. First, take a moment to create palettes for the letters you will use (a palette for each file or "letter") and then create a palette for the left position and the right position of the image (X position). With a little thought and time, you can easily select fixtures and letters and create the illusion of scrolling across your fixtures. Making use of crossfade and delay times will be a big help.

Also please email me directly at brad.schiller@barco.com and let me know the company that purchased the fixtures as well as the dealer they were purchased from. I will see what I can do to help ensure that they are aware of the need for an upload module/DMX widget when making a sale. In addition I will see if we can do anything in the imediate future to get an upload module to you.

thanks,
  • Sonyboy,

We do not currently have any active plans to include the ability to upload content to fixtures from the lighting console. You will need to use an Upload Module or DMX widget to accomplish uploading of files. This is made very clear in all the SHOWPIX/StudioPix documentation and I am unsure why you purchased fixtures without this knowledge.

As has been stated, you can build a chase to scroll letters across fixtures. I have done this with 8 SHOWPIX fixtures and it really does not take that long. First, take a moment to create palettes for the letters you will use (a palette for each file or "letter") and then create a palette for the left position and the right position of the image (X position). With a little thought and time, you can easily select fixtures and letters and create the illusion of scrolling across your fixtures. Making use of crossfade and delay times will be a big help.

Also please email me directly at brad.schiller@barco.com and let me know the company that purchased the fixtures as well as the dealer they were purchased from. I will see what I can do to help ensure that they are aware of the need for an upload module/DMX widget when making a sale. In addition I will see if we can do anything in the imediate future to get an upload module to you.

thanks,
Children
No Data
Related