Color Pro HX EMERGENCY

Hi I have a system hung and focused for a show at 11am. 8 of the color pro HX units did something I have never seen before. The lamp remained on but the shutter closed and they all showed CODE. Then they all wend to b c 5 or b cs. Please can anyone tell me how to fix this? and possibly why it happened?

Skot
Parents
  • Eric,
    Going through the manual a million times I figured out what to do prior to my call to HES but they backed up my findings and I was able to get p and running with a half an hour to spare. I have to thank the great insight that HES had in allowing for one fixture to program via DMX. I had a broken fixture at the shop that would not turn on at all. I was able to take the pc board out of the broken fixture and placed it in one of the units I had at the show. I got one to boot successfully and used it to reprogram the rest.
    Like I said before, HES was really thinking of this situation when they made these units. I look forward to my future HES purchases knowing that HES will not leave me stranded.
    Thanks much.
    Skot
  • Eric,
    Going through the manual a million times I figured out what to do prior to my call to HES but they backed up my findings and I was able to get p and running with a half an hour to spare. I have to thank the great insight that HES had in allowing for one fixture to program via DMX. I had a broken fixture at the shop that would not turn on at all. I was able to take the pc board out of the broken fixture and placed it in one of the units I had at the show. I got one to boot successfully and used it to reprogram the rest.
    Like I said before, HES was really thinking of this situation when they made these units. I look forward to my future HES purchases knowing that HES will not leave me stranded.
    Thanks much.
    Skot
Children
No Data
Related